12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
Wake up, hit snooze, wake up again realizing I’m running out of time. Drag my carcass out of bed and get the kids up for school. Pack lunches, and then tell kids to hurry up. Drive them to school, while cutting up in the car, and trying not to have road rage. Get back home and try to have a healthy breakfast, thinking about all my grand plans for the day. Start cleaning or sewing something, and after 20 minutes, I decide to take a nap. Wake up with a headache, have lunch, pickup kids, clean up, make dinner, do laundry. Watch some tv, maybe sew something, then lay in bed reading instead of sleeping. Rinse and repeat.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
I am quick to anger, and I hold grudges for years. I know it only hurts me.
I have a tendency to be lazy and make excuses not to workout.
Can a weak immune system count for this? I catch everything sniffle that’s going around.
I care too much about things that cannot be helped.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
This is much harder. I guess Stubbornness can be turned into an asset in some situations.
I’m a good speller..
Gosh this is hard..
I could go back to the weaknesses and say that I apparently do not see my own worth.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
A dolphin. Because I could swim and swim, all day long.. and eat fish. Plus, dolphins are pretty cute.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
Well, I’ve been married for 19 years and we haven’t succeeded in killing each other, yet. I suppose that is something of an accomplishment.
I have two amazing kids who are very smart, and very well behaved.
hmm.. that’s about it.
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
Running. I want to be a runner. My knees do not cooperate.
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
The only thing that comes to mind is something I haven’t yet forgiven. I know I should because I am only hurting myself, giving a few horrible people free rent in my head. But there it is.. See part A of #13
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
Scotland! I fell in love with the pictures and stories from Scotland, and I’ve always wanted to go there.
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.